Good source for Riviera parts

Just wanted to share. I bought a hood, tail piece portion and grill from Tim in California. I received the parts yesterday and am pleased with the transaction. Tim sent pics of the parts before shipping and even went back and picked out a different hood for me when I questioned the condition of the first one. His yard is about an hour from his house. Overall good deal. I am including his email in case anyone needs it.

Tim <elco1979@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

Awe man another Cali source for Riv parts…sweet! Can u post his number? I went off of crazy4cruz's location & plugged that into google maps. It shows he up past the Sacramento area. Too bad I didn't hear of him before Thanksgiving. I was in that area, I prob would've checked out his operation lol

Regards,

David

Awe man another Cali source for Riv parts…sweet! Can u post his number? I went off of crazy4cruz's location & plugged that into google maps. It shows he up past the Sacramento area. Too bad I didn't hear of him before Thanksgiving. I was in that area, I prob would've checked out his operation lol

Regards,

David

Sorry, I checked all my emails and I didn't get a phone # from him. Can you email and ask for his #. If you don't have email, I will do it for you and relay #. Mike