Why no Nash sub forum?

OnSafari

AMC is also the parent company of Hudson, yet Hudson has their own forum, and Buick is given a very prominent position, as well as far more forums than other cars. There are forums for not only Chrysler but also Dodge (the parent company of Cadillac, Oldsmobile and Ford), DeSoto and Plymouth. but then W P Chrysler worked for Nash and Buick before starting Chrysler, so that makes Nash the parent company of Chrysler and Buick. Of course there should be a forum for Nash, and far less Buick forums. A Nash is no more a AMC than is Hudson and the military division of Studebaker. I vote for a Nash forum and links to the Nash club!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that is a mouthfull! :P They even let me in Mopar meets with my 1915 Buick because W.P.C. was president at that time. I'll second your motion for a Nash Forum. :cool: Dandy Dave!

Have you checked the volume of posts on the Buick section? compare that to the AMC site...........

Trust me, I am all for Nash only section as it would make my life easier, but the traffic is just not there. Personally I am happy with the number of Buick forums as I can go straight to the pre-war and see what I am interested in. I personally would like to see a forum for 1932 Hupmobile's series 226 I, But I am afraid I would be talking to myself!!!!

Guest my3buicks

Peter is very good at accommodating forum needs as far as additional threads if there is a need for them. I am sure he will weigh in here soon.