Sign in to follow this  
Terry Bond

Veterans Day

Veterans - stand with me today and be recognized for what you've done (and continue to do) for your country and our hobby. You've made it possible to enjoy the freedom we have to enjoy our old cars. There are so many we wish were still here to share the recognition, but take a moment and honor all. I'm glad the tradition of honoring you at our national events continues, and when I saw that group of you standing at Hershey it made me realize how important your spirit and hard work has been to the success of this organization. You are a national treasure!

Terry (USN, Ret.)

Thank you for posting Terry, I'll stand with you. Salute...

Lamar (USMC '69-'72)

Didn't serve, but want to wish all those that did a big "THANK YOU"! for helping us keep the good ole USA free and a great place to live.

Thanks Terry for the salute to all the uniformed members. I have been serving for 28 years and going to retire in January. I too thank all of our service men and women for all their efforts to keep America free. God bless them all. :)

Thanks to all, especially those that remained behind

John Callin 1st Ballalion 1st Marines Delta Company RVN 67-68

John Callin United States Army Air Corps European Theater of Operation

John Callin 21st Ohio Independent Light Artillery

Well said Terry. ALL veterans have my utmost respect, as well as those who are currently serving. Ya'll deserve it.

Thank you Terry, and anyone else who worked for "Uncle Sam".

Thank you Bernard and Franklin, my Father and Stepfather. They served in North Africa, Italy, Germany, and the Pacific, 1943-46. Then they both wound up doing their bit in the Cold War. One of them liberated something off of Mussolini's Private Guard, but would never tell the rest of the story. One of them received the Distinguished Flying Cross, but never mentioned it to me. A lot of untold stories.

Edited by jeff_a (see edit history)

Just watched, "The Longest Day." God Bess them one and all. To all those who served, I salute thee. Thank you for your service. Dandy Dave!

Yes thank all vets pass and present . I am glad to see this country standing up for these MEN and WOMEN that have given so much . It makes me proud,.Vietman Vet. Kings32