Guest noelm

post-97482-143142265837_thumb.jpgSelling Buick Literature. 1-1954 BUICK MATCH BOOK in cover (Good Condition) Offers over 175.00 also Selling 1954 Buick Owners Guide. Slight tear in right corner otherwise good condition. 21.00. Also Selling 1 1955 Buick forefront of fashion for 29.00 (Pictures of All 1955 CARS) 732 276 6677 My email is noelm1@optonline.net

post-97482-143142265839_thumb.jpg

Edited by noelm
Added pictures (see edit history)

post-97482-143142264817_thumb.jpg

Are you saying that you want $175.00 for a book of matches? Can you post a picture of this?

Will post a picture within the next day or so. For clarification the 1954 MATCH BOOK is Very Rare.It lists all Buick Models with Pictures and in addition it Describes all other Competitive Cars. I assume by your comment you are Not Familiar with this Rare Piece of Literature in Book Form.. Would suspect you can investigate it easily. Thanks Noel

post-97482-143142264796_thumb.jpg

post-97482-143142264804_thumb.jpg

post-97482-143142264811_thumb.jpg

Edited by noelm
added pictures (see edit history)

Guest Henry White

That is basically a data book? Shows all models, also colors and upholstery? That is a rare item and priced reasonably. I misunderstood what was being offered. Thank you

Guest mikeburch
That is basically a data book? Shows all models, also colors and upholstery? That is a rare item and priced reasonably. I misunderstood what was being offered. Thank you

HENRY ...............

Don't feel bad. I bet that 99% of the people, who read that, thought the same thing.

mikeburch

Yes, I'd say closer to 99.9% thought that is was real matches! Well, I guess it is real matches, but......you know....

I've never seen such a thing, I'm sure the Buick guys know it's real rarity, but if I owned a '54 Buick that thing would be in my library now, what an interesting piece....and it would even be of interest to the owners of the other brands "matched" against the Buick.......

Gentlemen-Thanks for your input.We all learn something new every day. Especially in The Classic Car World.I have had a number of Buick Cars.One in particular was a 54 Buick Roadmaster Convertible.The former owner of the Roadmaster made me aware of the Match Book. I purchased it a year or so after i had purchased my 54 Roadmaster Convertible. I like all had never heard of it and over the years actually misplaced it. Now that my Buick Collection is gone (for now) have decided to sell.I have seen one (1) other advertised over the years in Europe however was not in the cover as mine is above. Yes it is an amazing piece.

As a guy who recently purchased a 1954 Buick, I have discovered a few of these in my recent Ebay searches. They are neat. They are rare. They typically bring about $175 on Ebay. So far, I have resisted the urge to buy one, but I am sure that I won't be able to do that forever. I am still in the "thinking about it" mood right now.

• 2 years later...
Guest noelm

Hello All:

Have finally decided to Sell my 1954 Match Book and have reduced the price to 125.00.  Noel  732 216 7888 (C)    noelm1@optonline.net

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All:

Moving out of State. Have finally decided to sell my 1954 Buick Match Book for 125.00. Noel   732 216 7888 (C)   noelmc1@outlook.com