Thoffs

33 Rockne Model 10 parts needed

Does anyone have any of the following parts for a 33 Rockne Model 10. I am looking for several parts: Dash mounted starting coil w/key switch in the end OEM Auto-Lite #IG-4307, lighting switch #631472, Auto-Lite Starter #MAJ-4030, Auto-Lite Generator #GAM- 4401 or 4501, one Windshield Defroster #AC-132 (Junior model) and one pair of hinge mirrors #AC-78. Tim Hoffman 567-280-2951 or email thoffs@woh.rr.com.

Edited by Thoffs (see edit history)

Thank you for the reply, is this Starlightcoupe from PA. Whose initials are BJ. I already had those drawings of the roof, but I just wanted some assurance that I was putting it on right. If you have that interior escutcheon I would be interested, I have nine of them that I had rechromed but I need one more. I will email my address to you, let me know what you want for it. My seats are finished so I will get that material together for you, I will need your address to send it to you.

Could you post a picture of the escutcheon.

I have several unidentified ones .

Robert Kapteyn

Robert I do not know how to post a picture on this forum, if you have email I can send you a picture that way since I already have one on my IPad. Send me your email address and I will send pic.

Is the picture in the above post the correct one?

If it is I will look for those.

Robert Kapteyn

Is the picture in the above post the correct one?

If it is I will look for those.

Robert Kapteyn

Robert,

yes I think the one in the picture is correct, the I.D. On mine is 3/4" and the O.D. Is 1-13/16". I think mine are about 5/16" from back to front.

I think I might have a line on one, but I don't know the condition of it yet or if the fellow even has it. I have nine of the ten, and my tenth one is usable just doesn't match the other nine.

Thanks,

Tim

I have an escutchen from a 32 Rockne Model 75 as well as a generator from the same car. Check if these will work. Gen is an AutoLite GAM4401 . The escu. is 1.82 in dia and approx. .40" tall. Can send pictures.

Dick, Thank you for the reply. The escutuheon won't work, mine is about 1/4" thick and a fellow Rockne owner says he has one for me. However I am interested in the generator though, is yours an auto-lite and does it work. I have a fellow about 30 miles from me that can rebuild them. Let me know how much you're asking for it and include shipping.

Thanks Tim

Don't know what the difference would be but, records indicate the '32-65 and '33-10 used either Autolite generator GAM-4501 or GAM-4506.

Tim, I haven't yet found more than the one escutcheon I've shown. It will enable you to put things together until I find the others. Once it's under the handle you may not even notice the blemish. I'll try to send it out this morning.

Don't know what the difference would be but, records indicate the '32-65 and '33-10 used either Autolite generator GAM-4501 or GAM-4506.

Tim, I haven't yet found more than the one escutcheon I've shown. It will enable you to put things together until I find the others. Once it's under the handle you may not even notice the blemish. I'll try to send it out this morning.

Brad, my generator is a GAM-4501. I think that the 32-65 and the 32-75 were almost the same engine except for the cylinder bore so I think that Dick Kemper generator would probably work.

Can someone help me locate the right tilt out windshield seals for my 33 Rockne Model 10. I also need help on the proper way to install the roof and seal it. I also am looking for several parts: Dash mounted starting coil w/key switch in the end OEM Auto-Lite #IG-4307, 2 side mount wheel locks, lighting switch #631472, Auto-Lite Starter #MAJ-4030, Auto-Lite Generator #GAM-4501 and one inside door handle escutcheon. Tim Hoffman 567-280-2951 or email thoffs@woh.rr.com.

I have installed the new roof and the front windshield is also in, now I'll have to drive the car in the rain to see I did a good job on the installations. I am still looking for the parts I have listed in the previous posting. Cannot start the car without a coil.

Dear people

Howe are you 👍

I'm looking also to a Dash mounted starting cool with key switch

A wire for the choke and gas pedal

A compleet windshield,back Window

And some headlights originel

Airfilter

Rubber knops for to close te bonnet savely

If somebody find 🤔👌

Its diffecult to find the parts 

David babcock is helping me very wel in the past 

Last year hè sended me a radiator/gooseneck