Product to run mice off from your vehicle.

huptoy

A Run-In With A Rodent Turned This Mother Of Two Into A Millionaire!

Product to run mice off from your vehicle. Go to the following link seen on AOL.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/28/mom-makes-millions_n_4171299.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl20%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D398978#slide=3066085

This product, "Fresh Cab" can be purchased at; John Deer stores, Ace Hardware, Tru Value,, Manards, on Amazon, ebay, & Google.

Has anyone used or heard of this?

Guest bofusmosby

Interesting, and thank you for the link. I also noticed that they sell them in a 12 pack and 36 pack kit. If you take a looking at the price, you would actually be better off buying 3 of the 12 pack kits, compared to the higher price of the 36 pack kit. I sent them a message asking if the only difference in the kits were the number of packs in each.

I actually might invest in at least one of the 12 packs to see if they work. I've got some rats that have moved into my garage (ss far, not in the car yet), and also my wife has spotted a mouse inside our house. Since I have 2 dogs, I'd rather use something like this rather then put out some poision.

Yup. Put em right next to the moth balls, dryer sheets, clove oil, sonic noise generators etc etc etc. When you go out to buy the new miracle mouse chasers don't forget to also pick up a few of those sonic deer chasers for the front of your car.....................Bob

Bhigdog probably has it right. Irish Spring soap was supposed to be a miracle mouse repellent. My neighbor tried it in his garage and found that the mice were eating the soap! Nature's best two mice eliminators, a hungry cat or black snake. Of course a lot of folks probably won't like the idea of a snake patrolling the garage.

post-41092-143142256133_thumb.gif

Having trouble with mice?

This is the best mousetrap I have ever seen. A 5 gal bucket with a gal of water and antifreeze dumped in the bottom,

a plastic bottle with a coat hanger thru it and some peanut butter on the middle of the bottle. Lean a board up

against the side. It works all year without checking it and no smell......

^^ Like!

Another way to keep mice out of the cars is just start the car up, adjust the carb to run rich enough to cause it to smoke, close the garage with car running, and let it run for about an hour. It'll kill anything living in the garage, including termites. Don't ever do it in an attached garage as it'll stink up the house for months.

I went the cat approach. Not sure which causes more mess the mice or the cat. Was working pretty well till the cat started getting old and lazy. One of the cats favorite sleeping places is on top of the car cover on the FarmOroad which with not top means it was sleeping on the seat with the cover in between. This spring I found a mouse nest under that seat.

I have used dryer sheets in our camper for the last 6 or so years (stored in a different location from cat) with no signs of mice which doesn't mean anything but I am adding them under the seats in all my vehicles this winter to supplement the cat.

Last spring when I could not keep my MG Midget running I Found the air cleaner packed solid with the Dcon that I put out for them. Bill

Bob, they work until they get dirty. That's the killer of that system. We run them on our commercial trucks, too cheap not to use.;)

I have a friend in the body shop business. He agrees they work great until they get clogged with deer hair........................Bob

We live next to a corn field and always have trouble with mice moving into the house after they cut the corn. Last winter no sign of mice to the point where wife questioned why. Think I should tell her I found a 4 ft black snake skin in the basement this Spring?

Clean up on aisle 4!!

Tried the dryer sheets and found turds ON the sheets! I gotta try that bottle/peanut butter/pail thingy.

Guest myold88

^^^^^^^^. That doesn't mean they don't work. I've used Bounce dryer sheets for years in my modern & antique cars-

They work for me. I put them in the engine compartment, under the seats and in the glove box at this time of the year.

I called the company- There non toxic to boot.

We live next to a corn field and always have trouble with mice moving into the house after they cut the corn. Last winter no sign of mice to the point where wife questioned why. Think I should tell her I found a 4 ft black snake skin in the basement this Spring?

I found about a 3 footer in ours a month ago. Milk snake I think.................................Bob