FLAPS parts warranty

Guest crazytrain2

Guest crazytrain2

Anybody else ever run into an issue with lifetime warranted, where the FLAPS store only maintains purchase records dating back 2 years. Anything beyond that you must provide a receipt, but the receipts they give are those heat activated, toilet paper type that fade to blank in that amount of time. I don't want to mention the store name because I'm not out to slam them, just hadn't run into this issue ever before.

Guest Mc_Reatta

Sounds like your talking about my favorite FLAPS. Just recently found out about this new policy myself. Used to just have to give them your phone number and you could see most everything you bought from them going way back.

I try to make most purchases from them online, using in store pick-up, whenever possible. Not only does this allow you to take advantage of their wonderful coupon discounts, it also sends you an email documenting your purchase. Just create a folder in your email program and save these emails into it. Then when you need to prove a purchase, just go in there and print out the email showing what you bought and when it was purchased. Then you don't have to worry about those paper receipts unless you have to make a quick purchase at the store without going online.