Sign in to follow this  
sheila maxwell

1952 kaiser virginian

I just aquired a 1952 kaiser virginian...and am interested in restoring the interior...i understand it was a chocolate color but unsure of which shade...also would like to know what yall know about this car...thank you

to get a proper answer i think you should post some pictures & the vin. & data plate.

Guest my3buicks

if you can pull the seats you can often find area's of good fabric tucked under that makes for an excellent guide for finding new.

Good Evening,

Thank you for responses. I will work on pics...currently am taking photos of everything I do. The interior when I got the car is not original and car had been painted white and blue. The cars original color is green and the trim number is 411...the vin number is F521106685. I was wondering is it okay to go with a different color than original green?

As far a changing the original color, I would suggest you get a color chart of what was available from the factory and choose one of those.

Visit the Kaiser Club forum KFOCI and post a question. You'll get answers. Have your vin and underhood body plate numbers available. Even better, join the club. It has amassed tons of Kaiser information. I joined years ago they have been a great source of help and information.