Looking to buy NOS parts for all makes 1930-1980 especially lots

I'm always actively buying parts lots if anyone is cleaning out there shop or trying to free up some funds for their next project I'll be happy to buy those NOS parts you have been tripping over. More than happy top pay shipping on small lots quite a ways away or pickup at your location if you are in the Northeast. I'm looking for all types of stuff including OEM relays, gas caps, switches, small trim, emblems, steering wheels, horn buttons, small service parts, Regulators, Gauges, some service and mechanical parts, pedal pads, radio delete plates, Wiper arms, etc. Even if you dragged the stuff to a few car shows and sold the best stuff I probably still will find some stuff that interests me. I buy all makes including GM Mopar FOMOCO Studebaker Hudson Nash Packard Delco Remy AC etc.

Good leads that result in a purchase will gladly be rewarded if you know of any collections in your area that you don't have any interest in, or if you have to buy a whole lot of parts to get what you want i may be interested in the stuff you aren't to make the whole deal workable for you.

Thanks for your time, Randy

post-43003-143142250694_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250678_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250681_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250684_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250686_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250688_thumb.jpg

post-43003-143142250691_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've purchased some parts still looking for lots more. Now is a great time to clear a little space on your shelves and help fund that project in your garage. I'll get them out to the people who need them so we can keep more old cars on the roads or get them back on the roads where they belong.

• 1 month later...

Dusting this off in anticipation of the new year. Now is a great time to sell off some of those old NOS parts. Always buying year round. What's in that old closed down dealership or even little service station / body shop in your home town. Even if you vended at shows for years I have a market place for the little odd stuff no one bought.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Still actively buying parts lots.  Of course I would love to say I pay top dollar,  which I think I pay a fair price but I'm buying to resell so there is no way I can pay truly top dollar.  I do buy the whole lot though and not just cherry pick.  A great way to get rid of whole lots of parts rather than just the few best pieces.  One quick easy sale.  

Especially looking to buy pedal pads, gas and non ornamental radiator caps as well as Seal tite plug ends in bulk.  

Also interested in original sales booklets brochures and books in excellent like new condition. 

post-86835-0-79871200-1446768306_thumb.jpost-86835-0-13062500-1446768325_thumb.j

Guest kenbenn

I'm always actively buying parts lots if anyone is cleaning out there shop or trying to free up some funds for their next project I'll be happy to buy those NOS parts you have been tripping over. More than happy top pay shipping on small lots quite a ways away or pickup at your location if you are in the Northeast. I'm looking for all types of stuff including OEM relays, gas caps, switches, small trim, emblems, steering wheels, horn buttons, small service parts, Regulators, Gauges, some service and mechanical parts, pedal pads, radio delete plates, Wiper arms, etc. Even if you dragged the stuff to a few car shows and sold the best stuff I probably still will find some stuff that interests me. I buy all makes including GM Mopar FOMOCO Studebaker Hudson Nash Packard Delco Remy AC etc.

Good leads that result in a purchase will gladly be rewarded if you know of any collections in your area that you don't have any interest in, or if you have to buy a whole lot of parts to get what you want i may be interested in the stuff you aren't to make the whole deal workable for you.

Thanks for your time, Randy

attachicon.gif202868.attach

Hello Randy,

I have a list of N.O.S. Studebaker parts. Most are for mid 30's to early 40's. 

Stude # 134030 Rear Trans bearing $20.00

190918 Overdrive roller bearing cage $20.00

190917 Overdrive rollers, 11pcs, $12.00

188285 T-86 transmission counter shaft $20.00

193058 Reverse idler gear w/bushing $30.00

188645 Valve springs, 10 springs $70.00

196164 Fork & rod, Low/Reverse for T-86 transmission $35.00

196186 Transmission overdrive rear shaft w/gear, T-86 transmission $75.00

193121 Low/Reverse slider gear, also fits Chrysler 631887, have 2 $90.00 for pair

181237 Crankshaft gear $40.00

Total $412.00, What would be your offer for all if interested?

Thanks, Nick

Unfortunately I don't have much of anything for Hupmobile.  I think American vintage parts that advertisers here just bought out a large lot of Hupmobile parts.

Let me give some thought on the Studebaker parts lot.  The prices you have listed are probably the top of what I could get for them.  

Thanks for the interest and replies. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...