Jump to content

1951 buick trim clips

Recommended Posts

Hi I was hoping someone would know where I can find these clips I cant find them anywhere are they called something? The smaller ones are for under the windows and the bigger one is on the doors!

post-95126-143142250033_thumb.jpg<fieldset class="postcontent" style="margin: 5px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; word-wrap: break-word;"></fieldset>

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...