Need Help Identifying

I recently purchased a ridable firetruck. It is 6' 8" long, powered by a 3 1/2 horsepower Briggs and Stratton engine. It resembles mid twenties Model T Fire engine. The manufacturer's plate is worn to the point of being unreadable. It's missing some parts I'd like to replace. I now this is not a full size vehicle but I thought someone may kow something about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest Dave Mills

I have a vehicle similar to yours only mine is a Model "T" Roadster. I know that the Shriners in our local area use them for parades. I have not been successful at getting parts either. Matbe if any of the AACA members are also Shriners they could help?

I ran across this site the other day while I was doing some research for the next issue of the Brass-Nickel newsletter. I think this is what you are looking for. <P>Besides the Model T Truck, they sell many other models including Model T, Model T truck, Highside flat bed truck, C-cab T truck, panel truck, Mustang GT 350, a produce, tanker or dump truck, 1957 Chevy Bel-Air convertible, 1957 T-Bird, Shelby Cobra, 1932 Roadster or Panel Delivery truck, or a 1937 Dodge Panel delivery truck to name a few. I noticed that they also sell parts. Hope this helps you out. These cars are cute although not cheap.<P><A HREF="http://www.go-carts.com/Antiques.htm" TARGET=_blank>Eagle Go Karts</A>