Have an idea for a new permanent "fresh pic" thread

Guest Kitskaboodle

Guest Kitskaboodle

I thought it would be nice to have a thread where members could simply post pics of new and fresh photos of their Reatta's. Not to be a thread to discuss tech issues, etc. but rather just for people to post fresh and new pics of their cars at a new locale backdrop, after a paint job, wheel change, cool mod, etc...

Lastly, I propose that this be a permanent thread at the top section of the forum and I suggest that there be an email ID listed where we can send pics where a designated person on the forum could post for us. (For those who don't know to attach to the thread)

I think this thread would also be a good motivator to keep us working on our own Reatta's.

Your thoughts? Thanks, Kit

Sounds like a great idea. I hope it works out. I have found that a problem with good ideas like this is getting people to participate.

I will have to do a major update to ROJ before the end of the year. One of the features I was considering adding is the ability for members of ROJ to have their own page where they could post photos and have their own blog about their Reatta. If your idea flies it might save me a lot of work. :)

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)

Guest my3buicks
I thought it would be nice to have a thread where members could simply post pics of new and fresh photos of their Reatta's. Not to be a thread to discuss tech issues, etc. but rather just for people to post fresh and new pics of their cars at a new locale backdrop, after a paint job, wheel change, cool mod, etc...

Lastly, I propose that this be a permanent thread at the top section of the forum and I suggest that there be an email ID listed where we can send pics where a designated person on the forum could post for us. (For those who don't know to attach to the thread)

I think this thread would also be a good motivator to keep us working on our own Reatta's.

Your thoughts? Thanks, Kit

Are you volunteering?