trouble with rear shock absorbers

Guest enooder

Guest enooder

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with my rear shockabsorbers and an additional problem is that I'm located in the Netherlands where there's only one other TC that I know of.

I have a '89 TC and I was wondering if I could use LeBaron shock absorbers since there are far more LeBarons over here and parts easier to come by (I found a pair of rear absorbers with Chrysler OEM 4694773)

Thanks for your help.

Ed

Guest enooder

Hi Bob,

I'm experiencing drifting thru curves and my friend-mechanic(old-school) tells me this is a rear shock absorption problem.

So I'm looking for an adress close by.

Cheers,

Ed

Hi there,

I'm having trouble with my rear shockabsorbers and an additional problem is that I'm located in the Netherlands where there's only one other TC that I know of.

I have a '89 TC and I was wondering if I could use LeBaron shock absorbers since there are far more LeBarons over here and parts easier to come by (I found a pair of rear absorbers with Chrysler OEM 4694773)

Thanks for your help.

Ed

Hi Bob,

I'm experiencing drifting thru curves and my friend-mechanic(old-school) tells me this is a rear shock absorption problem.

So I'm looking for an adress close by.

Cheers,

Ed

Don't know what you have for auto parts stores where you are and you might have to order and wait, but Gabriel, KYB, Monroe all make shocks and struts that are compatible with the TC suspension.