A few pics from the Fall Carlisle event

Guest Hector

Guest Hector

This was my first time attending any event at the Carlisle show grounds I went on the insistance of a friend.It has always been hard for me to justify the travel/lodging and time expense related to going to out of state swapmeets since I'm so close to the Charlotte venue for the Auto Fair where I have been setting up as a vendor since 2000.

The weather was fine and we all had a great time.I was not a big spender but I did find a red glass lens for my mid twenties Buick taillight for $12.00,I feel real good about that purchase.

Here are some of the pictures that I took:

FallCarlisle13026_zpsc3ebaa12.jpg

FallCarlisle13027_zps0e834806.jpg

FallCarlisle13028_zpsdea0e6bd.jpg

FallCarlisle13029_zps16e24742.jpg

FallCarlisle13022_zps61dfe060.jpg

Guest Hector
By chance did you snap a pic of the for sale sign with the #????

Sorry.I didn't for that car,the owner was busy cleaning it and I did not want to be on his way.

More:

FallCarlisle13034_zps9928e98e.jpg

I think that's just the shadows. But it's hard to tell. Looks like it has 15" rims on it but you can't really see anything else in the picture, and I never saw the car myself. Hector, were your pictures taken on Saturday?

Thanks for the great pics JohnD. Helps those of us that couldn't make it. Very nice selection. This year I drove past the Carlisle swap meet Friday on the turnpike as my interest in antique motorcycles won out. I travelled on east a bit further to Jefferson PA for the Antique Motorcycle Club of America end of year swap meet.