'23 Buick Model 45 Touring

Hudsy Wudsy

1923 Buick Model 45 Touring - Forest Lake MN Asking $4000.00. This car belongs to my dad who recently went blind and can no longer restore. The car is very complete but needs a full restore. Motor is good and has 32,000 miles. If your looking for a great project car that all your friends will envy, you may wish to check this one out! For more info please call 651-307-7075. There is no title yet, but is easy to obtain.

This is from the cl ad, in case it drops off, it is not my dad's Buick.

I can't believe they are still out there. Hopefully one of the pre-war collectors will get it.

They are still out there! I bought this one yesterday. In dry storage since the 40's. no rotted wood, spokes look like new, 14,850 original miles, engine turns over easy with the crank, brakes work and 3 of the 4 tires still hold air!

.post-63449-143142220019_thumb.jpg

post-63449-143142220013_thumb.jpg

post-63449-143142220015_thumb.jpg

post-63449-143142220017_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dwight Romberger (see edit history)

Yes it does, and yes they are expensive. The only "important" parts I have found to be missing are: ignition coil, fuel cap and headlight bar. Someone listed a site for old Buick electrical parts in another thread. I think it was a man's name (not Bob's). I will try to see if I can find it for you. He might have new points and rotors for me as well.

Edited by Dwight Romberger (see edit history)