Next years convention............Portland, OR

Guest HessLakeGuy

Guest HessLakeGuy

I know it is early, but is anybody up for meeting somewhere at a central location and touring and traveling together to the meet? We have done some neat stuff in past years going to other states.

We plan on leaving Michigan early and slowly making our way west, seeing a few major tourist destinations on the way.

So, get back with me in the next few months and maybe we can make some plans. This could be fun.

Tom Email me at Reattaman3@sbcglobal.net

Guest HessLakeGuy

Thanks to some of you getting back to me.

We have plenty of time for anybody and their ideas of where to visit or where to meet. If you cannot join us, see you at the meet!

(For those of you that know me, it would be no surprise to know that I work on my income taxes all year long, too. I like getting ahead of things)

Tom

I am in Portland and am getting ready already. Well, getting the car ready to show at least. I finally did a full detail on it after 5 years and had the detail shop recondition the bumpers where the black plasticy coating was peeling off. The car looks marvelous now and it is resting in the garage on a trickle charger waiting for next spring. Does anyone know the exact date for the AACA Buick meet?

thanks,

Luke P.

Lake Oswego, OR.

To both Tom and Luke,

Tom,

Glad to hear you are driving. Maybe a possible route would be for you to leave home and go through the UP and stop here. We can then continue on and see some sights.

Luke,

The BCA meet is July 23-26 and the host hotel is the Red Lion Hotel on the River-Jantzen Beach 909 N Hayden Island Dr.

Please send me an email.

I am the assistant director of the Rdiv and my sole job ( eat your heart out Dave :) ) is to set up the Rendezvous. I could maybe use your help in picking a restaurant were we could drive to after a short trip from the host hotel.

Jim

Edited by Jim (see edit history)

Guest HessLakeGuy

Jim

I will be in touch. We will probably take one of the Lake Michigan ships and meet up with. Plenty of time to make plans on what to visit.

Tom