Museum Web Page Changes

Guest rcirilli

Guest rcirilli

Changes have begun on the Museum Web Page. I would like your feed back and suggestions as what you would like to see there. After all those pages are for the memberships benefit not Museum Board members, so tell us how we can serve you better.<P>You can email me or post here so everyone can view your suggestions. Thanks.

Hi,<P>Great content you have there. I haven't had a chance to look thru all of it. perhaps a few suggestions on design. On the main page the java appelet takes a while to load & I have DSL. An animated gif would load faster. <P>You may want to take the text in the body of the page & put them inbetween DIV tags or a table - which would force the text to stay centered & not scroll side to side especially for those who use 800x600 resolution.<P>The blueish green box at the top right with the adress doesn't match the page well.. unless you really want it to stick out - I'd suggest a a table/box with black border. <P>just my 2 cents cool.gif" border="0<P>As far as the information - I'm just thrilled to be here - I've been learning quite a bit - you have a wealth of info here. Thank you smile.gif" border="0

Being able to see the building progress in the changing photographs on the new web page is great. For those of us who get to Hershey only once or twice a year, the pictures are worth a thousand words. Also, having the dates on the photographs give you a sense of where the construction stands, or stood on that particular date.

Guest Chuck Conrad

I live at the edge of the universe in "Rural America." The best Internet connection I can get is an ISDN line. My neighbors have a far worse dial up connection. On my ISDN, the animated slide show took a very long time to load. I think most people would not wait that long, especially if their connection is a lot slower than mine (which it probably is).<P>The site looks very nice, and there is lots of good info but you might want to just post some pictures instead.<P>Just my 2 cents.

Guest rcirilli

I just got back from Hershey and WOW the Museum is really starting to look like something. Keep checking out the added pictures and watch it develop. It will surely be something everyone can be proud of.