Sign in to follow this  

Young & Old

Lets see two 39's adds up to 78,that just might be my I-Q for having two of these beasts. wink.gif" border="0

Benefits of AACA Membership.

I am 49 and one car is 55 while the other 2 cars are 52. Daily drivers are much new then that.

I have managed to make it to 45, my family can't understand how. I have been in this hobby since my first car, a 1929 Studebaker, that I got when 17. Still have a 1929 Studebaker, but not the same one.

75 and still going - usualy. cars are 86 &71

I'm 47, a little less than average for our local group. My cars' ages are:<P>37 - MGB<BR>55 - Dodge sedan<BR>65 - Morris 8<BR>73 - Nash sedan<BR>78 - T Speedster<BR>86 - American LaFrance<BR>90 - KisselKar<BR>96 - Orient Buckboard<P>So the age of the oldest vehicle minus my age is 49. Any bigger numbers in the crowd?

I came up with a difference of 66 for myself. I am 29 and have a 1907 Premier. But, it is a project. If you would prefer, I came up with 60 for my 1913 Buick which I have toured with quite a bit.

48 and holding. Have a 55 Pontiac and a 72 Corvette. Just bought a 67 Amphicar and my wife and friends think I am looking for my youth. Hopefully I won't show them I could be a fool by sinking it! smile.gif" border="0

I'll be 40 in August - hopefully my wife won't buy black balloons for me like I did for her when she turned 40.<P>I thing there is an old French saying that goes something like: by the time you are old enough to know what to do, you are too old to do anything about it. rolleyes.gif" border="0 <P>cj

I was new in '47,my cars; '32 Ford Rod, '35 Ford Rod, '56 Chevy Sedan Delivery, '65 Corvette coupe. I'm only a half.... rodder, so give me a break. Wayne grin.gif" border="0

Guest my3buicks

41, started in AACA at 19

I am 27 years old now. I bought my first antique car when I was 24.<P>Julio

63 years, 364 days, but feel 40 look 30 and act 20 (or is that 16) sometimes cool.gif" border="0 double all sometimes frown.gif" border="0 ,cars 39 and 35 when resting smile.gif" border="0, double that sometimes mad.gif" border="0, but Life's Great grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Im 32 years old with a '56 ford convt I started when I was 19. Finally drove it 2 weeks ago..

I'm 46, the car is 62 and we're celebrating 30 years of ownership this month.

My Gosh, Big D is my same age, and Burgess who acts 22, is only 9 years younger!! At 63, my cars are a 1935, 1939 (2), 1948, 1971, 1966 and 1976. Started with '39s at 16 and joined AACA at 23. Have owned 72 cars since 1955, and all were stock.

Gee Earl, no hot rods? Now is that in keeping with the NEW AACA spirit? rolleyes.gif" border="0<p>[ 07-22-2002: Message edited by: hvs ]