V12 Lincoln & Zephyr parts of the 40's HERSHEY DELIVERY

jdome

I will have a few good new and used 1940's V12 Lincoln Continental & Zephyr parts for sale at Hershey spot C4E-38-39. Mostly mechanical spare parts such as clutch plate & pressure plate, rebuilt mags & mag & ign parts, radio (cond unknown) and other odds & ends. Manuals and related literature. Bolt of 40 Zephyr brown/pin strip broadcloth. some chrome items. Hershey C4E38-39 or PM me with questions.

Edited by jdome
modify title (see edit history)

I will have a few good new and used 1940's V12 Lincoln Continental & Zephyr parts for sale at Hershey spot C4E-38-39. Mostly mechanical spare parts such as clutch plate & pressure plate, rebuilt mags & mag & ign parts, radio (cond unknown) and other odds & ends. Manuals and related literature. Bolt of 40 Zephyr brown/pin strip broadcloth. some chrome items. Hershey C4E38-39 or PM me with questions.

The clutch plate & pressure plate are NOS.

I also have one KRW TIMING FIXTURE FOR 32-40 V8 FORD DISTRIBUTORS that has been modified to time V12 Zephyr era Lincolns also. This is a metal box with 2 - D size batteries that you mount the distributor on, turn it to a timing mark and adjust the first point set until the light goes off. Then turn it to the second mark and adjust the second points. Install it on your car and you are good to go. It is the easiest way to set these cars up.

post-58548-143142215639_thumb.jpg Photo of the KR Wilson magneto timing fixture and includes a Zephyr & Lincoln V12 distributor & breaker plate. Also includes instructions for use for Ford V8 & LZ V12 timing. The light bulb is broke (3 v screw-in flashlight type).

Chrome pieces & 48 Conti grill pieces are sold, other items listed are available.