Check out the other cars in the background of this ebay auction

auburnseeker

I found this listing this morning while doing my typical ebay searches. Check out the other cars in the background as well. Too bad some have been neglected for as long as they have. I have a rule. If it can't fit in a Garage I have or have access to then I can't buy it. This is essential in the Northeast. A tarp doesn't cut it for more than a couple of weeks. Then it's used in conjunction with a car cover and uncovered every nice day to dry out the condensation. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-32-DESOTO-SC-ROADSTER-1932-desoto-sc-rumble-seat-roadster-rare-/130999453383?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e802d06c7&item=130999453383&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

That Desoto doesn't look that bad, though, don't see any rust through....and you're right, shame to see those in the Northeast outside...was hoping it was Arizona or New Mexico....what a rare car, does anyone on the forum have another?

You might want to look closer at the photos.

It looks to me like the rocker area is missing under the door, There is a lot of through rot all around the running boards and the entire bottom of the grille shell is missing. With that in mind I would have to think all of the floors are shot especially with what looks like the remnants of the old floor mat still covering and holding in the moisture. I hope whoever bids gets to see it in person first.

I wonder what shape it was in when he acquired it?