91 Reatta Remote/auto-lock/power mirrors and recliner problems

jglawnyc

Please Reatta people, help me. The driver door lock switch on my 91 coupe stopped working, and I had my mechanic fix by replacing the acuator/switch and put in a new window motor while he was in there. The door lock switch now works great but........the remote unlock (and all other remote functions on both fobs), power side mirrors, auto door lock (shift to park-door open, shift to drive-door lock) and door courtesy light have all stopped working at the same time. I've checked all fuses, and after some research, checked all the harnesses under the drivers seat. Has anyone encountered this problem or have any suggestions? Also, the power recliners have been d/o/a since I got my beloved Reatta last year, although the motor seems to be working. However, the seat backs seems stuck, luckily bound up in acceptable positions. Any suggestions for this problem? Thanks Reatta Family!

• 2 weeks later...

Visual check of connectors under the drivers seat revealed nice tight connections, still no auto-door locks, power mirror or remote fob operation. Fuse was fine. Now what!!!! ARGH!!!!!!! Thanks for the responses Reatta friends.

Archived