Website lost some recent threads

40ZephSedan

There are some recent thread postings and pictures missing since the webpage went down yesterday for maintenance. Glad I saved a lot of Jeff's Columbia 2-speed and synchro (and other) photos while I could. Never know when I will be into the rear end next and will want to look at photos and read old posts first before I dive in. I have three cheat-sheet 3-ring binders, with tabs of all parts of car (carb, Columbia, wheels, ignition...) and keep notes/photos on everything I can, then when I go to work on something in 5 years and can not remember everything, I flip to the tab and can refresh myself on subject and look at pertinent photos! Sure appreciate all the guys do to keep this Forum up and running so well for so many years -would really miss it if every lost it!!

Yeah, yesterday morning I clicked on the forum and got some Syrian propaganda. Weird. I got the feeling the site was hacked. Anybody else get the same thing. MY post is now gone about an answer I gave about '40 and '41 cowl antenna

I too logged on and got this Syrian crap--where did that come from?? b6vt glorei