It was worth it!

Nile

On Friday at the Chryslers at Carlisle show, I just couldn't help myself and made a bunch of runs on the autocross course, winning the 10 car fwd class. The TC ran great and I was thrilled with all aspects of its performance, even trailbraking. After getting home I used the car a few times with no problem, then a trans seal let go rather abruptly, emptying the trans oil into the clutch. I caught it fairly quickly, so I hope there's no internal damage, but finding parts has proven difficult if not impossible. Fortunately I have a spare trans to bolt in, but I'd like to get my original redone and I also would like to replace the clutch disc, pressure plate, etc. Any parts advice would be very much appreciated. And yeah, I'd run it again, just as hard.

Rick Diogo at RDI Performance is the very best real ASE certified mechanic in the country for your 16v TC. He has high performance parts and knows how diagnose and repair your engine correctly the first time. He stocks high performance clutches and performance modifications for the 8v and 16v TC. Results Driven Inc.

He was the first one we called - no luck. Any other ideas?

• 2 weeks later...