1936 Dodge project car for sale

I received this through WPC Club Email. For those who may be interested, please do not reply to me here but contact the party directly through the email link or the phone number. Thank you,

Ian Smale.

1936 Dodge Project/Parts car. Mostly complete, some extra parts. Doesn't run. California car, garaged since 1970. Call for details. First $1500 takes. 949 637 9033.

Susan Fox

swisssuefox@gmail.com

<swisssuefox@gmail.com></swisssuefox@gmail.com>

post-31403-143142184443_thumb.jpg

Guest Henry White

All that for $1500.00? Seems too good to be true. I'm not knocking the OP but a CA car stored inside since 1970 for that price? I sure wouldnt wire any money. The market is way down, but still,,,,

• 3 weeks later...
I received this through WPC Club Email. For those who may be interested, please do not reply to me here but contact the party directly through the email link or the phone number. Thank you,

Ian Smale.

1936 Dodge Project/Parts car. Mostly complete, some extra parts. Doesn't run. California car, garaged since 1970. Call for details. First $1500 takes. 949 637 9033.

Susan Fox

swisssuefox@gmail.com

<swisssuefox@gmail.com></swisssuefox@gmail.com>

Just bought this car.

Picking it up next Monday

Will be parting this car out?

Edited by countrytravler (see edit history)

Love to

To far north at this time. 1st car that we bought site un seen. Might be good enough to put back on the road:confused:

Oh...I guess I misunderstood when I saw that the original poster of this thread lives in Victoria, B.C.

I guess I thought the car was, too.