Jump to content

Access to crossover harness


Recommended Posts

On the underside of the valance there is a round plate with 3 screws. This is the cover for the access hole which is about 8 inches in diameter. This is for a '56. You didn't mention the year you are working on. They may all be the same??? If you look from under the hood through the "triangle brace" that holds the radiator you can actually see the hole from there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...