Sign in to follow this  
HBA

Wedding Transportation in Toledo Ohio

I am getting married on Saturday, May 17 2014, and can't think of a better way to exit than in a beautiful, classic car. We will be getting married in Toledo OH.

Questions:

Does anyone know of classic car rentals in or near that area?

If not, would it be possible for any member to drive his/her car and provide transportation on my wedding day?

(Hours needed will be between 3-5pm---we would love for you to partake in the country club cocktail hour & festivities following---as an additional thank you)

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hasina Ashe

hasinaashe@me.com

Just a comment as I live 200 miles south of you and would not make the trip.

Try to go to car shows this fall in hopes of finding someone willing to join you.

I have 2 to 4 requests yearly and I checked with my INS Co on coverage.

If I bill for the car's services, they want to charge a commercial business rate.

As an antique the insurance is $110 and the commercial rate is $1,200.

The 2 hours you need the car plus an estimated 30 to 60 minutes for travel to and from the church.

It would take 30 minutes for cleaning the car before and after plus the cost of gas.

My 1931 car gets 10 to 12 MPG and a 100 mile day takes 8 to 10 gallons.

If I charge $400 a day, I would have to do 5 to 7 weddings a year to break even.

Weddings are usually fun but I only do them for immediate friends or a retaliative.

Ask around. it's passable a friend or co-worker has a contact like a neighbor or retaliative.

Check them out, you could get lucky and find someone.

Cruise nights or car shows would be your best bet on finding someone willing to help you.

It may cost you: Photos, tank of gas, big tip, etc.

I am getting married on Saturday, May 17 2014, and can't think of a better way to exit than in a beautiful, classic car. We will be getting married in Toledo OH.

Questions:

Does anyone know of classic car rentals in or near that area?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Lakes-Vintage-Limousine/134188229936123

Great Lakes Vintage Limousine in Perrysburg OH has a white 1964 Cadillac limousine and a vintage white Rolls Royce.