Hi, new here, could you identifie this?

Guest pq55

^^^I agree. There appears a lot of nice stuff that needs to be saved. If you're not able to save it, maybe you should let others know who can save it along with anything else that may get scrapped. You can always be discrete and only accept private messages from other interested members about the items instead of publicizing the location.

Don't worry, i will not let anything useable goes to the scraper.Most of it will goes to good home,there is so much stuff,i had to involve everyone i know related to car and antique.I was with one of my old friend checking the 32 when suddenly , i tough he had a stroke,he recongnize the car in front, a 1932 rockne, he sold it to this guy in 1972.

^^^I agree. There appears a lot of nice stuff that needs to be saved. If you're not able to save it, maybe you should let others know who can save it along with anything else that may get scrapped. You can always be discrete and only accept private messages from other interested members about the items instead of publicizing the location.

post-96247-143142176977_thumb.jpg

post-96247-143142176983_thumb.jpg

post-96247-143142176987_thumb.jpg

Don't worry, i will not let anything useable goes to the scraper.Most of it will goes to good home,there is so much stuff,i had to involve everyone i know related to car and antique.I was with one of my old friend checking the 32 when suddenly , i tough he had a stroke,he recongnize the car in front, a 1932 rockne, he sold it to this guy in 1972.

Is this find somewhere in Quebec? One of the cars in a photo has a Quebec license plate. If so there are probably some rare Canadian models to be found.