Photos from All British Field Meet in Portland, OR

MarrsCars

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the photos at the show. I have a Triumph owner who moved out to the west coast. Have to advise him of your posting.

Kind regards, Pete Groh (KeyGuy) Ellicott City MD

How did I miss this? It would have be fairly close for me.

Check the PIR schedule next year, there's the huge swap meet in April, biggest west of the Mississippi River (the fall version happens on Oct. 19th so you still have that). There is also the Rose Cup Races at the start of summer, the Historic Races in July, and the All British Field Meet in late summer as mentioned. All three are great fun and you can also visit the Forest Grove Concours in July just west of town.

Check the PIR schedule next year, there's the huge swap meet in April, biggest west of the Mississippi River (the fall version happens on Oct. 19th so you still have that). There is also the Rose Cup Races at the start of summer, the Historic Races in July, and the All British Field Meet in late summer as mentioned. All three are great fun and you can also visit the Forest Grove Concours in July just west of town.

Thanks, I'll sticky those on my calendar. The swap meet is hard to miss. It gets a lot of media attention.