Sign in to follow this  
Guest my3buicks

Buick dealership cruise

Guest my3buicks

decided to go to a local Buick dealership's cruise this eve. I decided I would post a picture of each beautiful Buick here, there are about 250 cars overall. Here they are! Yep, that's it, me. Says a lot about the local dealership.

post-30591-143142170821_thumb.jpg

I don't know Keith, to me it says more about what the kids drove in their teen years, than the dealership. I am gld you were able to uphold the brand with your fine 72 though. I imagine more than a few of the others were wishing they had your car.

Guest my3buicks

This dealership does not have a loyal following of Buick customers even today - they hide the Buicks in the back rows and have their Mazda brand and the GMC trucks always on the front lines - they started out as a stand alone Buick dealer. In the past they have been approached many times by Buick Club chapter and have never really given any support - there was once that we gathered 35 Buicks together for this cruise and asked prior for "special parking" - we got it, around the side and toward the back. To be fair there were no Masda's or GMC's there either.

John, It looks like you have a dealership to support, as well as supporting your chapter. I was not aware until now you picked up the Regal. Nice new ride. John

Thanks John. I only got it yesterday. I did indeed support our Sponsor Dealership, again. What goes around, comes around. I should probably put up a thread in the Me and My Buick forum rather than hijack Keith's thread..

That is a shame that your local Buick dealer does not support the brand.

No wonder the local Buick folk do not show up at the party.

I feel blessed about the dealer closest to me, he is a member of our chapter and brought out his cool old Buicks at the latest outing this week.

I have attended this cruise in the past, and got the same vibe Keith is referring to, hence you don't see a picture of my car in the first post. Support is a two way street.

A Buick dealership not supporting the brand? I would imagine their new car sales are limited if they hide the Buicks in the back of the lot. Someone should alert Brain Sweeney-Vice President of Buick, GMC Sales & Service.

Guest my3buicks
I have attended this cruise in the past, and got the same vibe Keith is referring to, hence you don't see a picture of my car in the first post. Support is a two way street.

I kept hoping you where going to show up Dan, I felt so alone amongst the legions of Mopars.