"WANTED TO BUY" POSTS WITH NO PHOTOS

Guest mikeburch

Guest mikeburch

I was reading through the "WTB" posts and I was amazed at to how many do not have a photo of for what they are searching.

I, like many others, have many small parts, but have no idea, as to what they fit.

I think that a person would have a far greater chance of finding their elusive part, if they would show a photo of what they need.

mikeburch

Very often, I'm sure, the person cannot post a picture of what he needs because...........here it comes.............He doesn't have one to take a picture of.

Common items are easy, there are pictures on the web. If I need an obscure part and I don't have a sample, how can I post a pic?

Guest prs519

I concur! My parts are no longer on cars, and I always want to verify by email (with a picture) before I have someone commit to buying. That is also a time waster. I do not know why people hang on so tightly to their email addresses. The threat of problems between parties of established common interest is about zero. In fact, with the spam filters they have now, I think one would need be brain dead to suffer ill consequences of giving out their email address (one can also scramble it a little, if it helps confidence). Furnish the thing at the outset, save everybody from wasting time!

Guest cben09

Hi,,,For example ,,someone was looking for a MEA magneto,,,

Somewhere around here i have seen 2 Mea ,,and I did copies of the manual,,

knowing someone would need the somewhat[ha] obscure info,,

Posted my phone #,,SO much faster than these lilllButtons,,not even in alphabetical order no less,,HA,,,,So much for Remiington#2 and Hammond and Blickensderfer keyboards,,,

Never got a call,,So does someone really want this stuff,,,or just tyre kickers

On the lighter side,,,

this is a MOST amaizing place to find info on NEARLY non existant cars,,constantly amaizes me,,That thread on the Binford was fun too,,,Cheers,,Ben

Guest mikeburch
mikeburch,

I edited the title of this thread and deleted your duplicate thread on the same subject.

Good, I thought that my first one didn't post. After I posted it, I could not find it. I just figured that I forgot to hit "submit". I did not look for it, today, when I "replaced" it.

mikeburch

daytonabeach,fl