antique car collection for sale or trade

A long time friend of mine has just asked me to sell his cars,all good originals, old restored,or recent restorations!well into his 80s he'll trade ,sell, finance,ect. ect 1923 Rickenbacker Sport touring,1923 Franklin service car with wrecker crane ,1929 Franklin 135 convertable coupe,1929 Franklin 135 town sedan,1932 Ford BB Fire truck,1947 Ford sedan,1966 Ford Thunderbird,1973 Mercury cougar convertable,1974Caddilac Eldo convertable,1958 harley Davidson FLH 4100 yes 4100 original miles(LOADED) All these cars are upstate NY call MIKE WEST at 716 346 4395 or email mwest729@aol.com Can deliver !Thank You

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry the tbird is a 64 soild car but a project The 32 Ford is a nice truck runs great price is $7500 Call Mr Morgon for pics 716=493=5895

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Mike, I would suggest listing the cars for sales as seperate post with more details and follow the instructions at the top of the buy/sell section, they are a good guide, I wrote them. SalG tongue.gif" border="0

• 3 weeks later...

I may be interested in the Rickenbacker, as well as the Franklins. Please send photos, descriptions, and prices. I will be out of town for a while, so it will be about a week before I can respond. <P>Regards,<BR>Dave<BR>110037.112@compuserve.com 110037.112@compuserve.com

Gentlemen ,As I said in my original post ,I am only putting the word out about the cars all pics and information can be gotten from the owner JOHN MORGON call 716 493 5895 The cars are in Pike ,Ny .Wyoming county (near buffalo ny tongue.gif" border="0

Dear Mike: <BR> My name is Mike Robertson of Robertson International. I am in the business of locating "Special Interest" items such as cars, yachts, planes and other related items. I have a client that may be interested in all of your friends pre 1950 cars. Please have him contact me at RobertsonInt@aol.com or phone me at 256-351-9071. <P>Thank You,<BR>Mike Robertson

Dear Mike: <BR> My name is Mike Robertson of Robertson International. I am in the business of locating "Special Interest" items such as cars, yachts, planes and other related items. I have a client that may be interested in all of your friends pre 1950 cars. Please have him contact me at RobertsonInt@aol.com or phone me at 256-351-9071. <P>Thank You,<BR>Mike Robertson