1914 Maryland porcelain license plate, green W/white numbers

Fresh from todays Packard auction. I have for sale one 1914 Maryland license plate. Porcelain coated, green with white numbers 13375 MD 14

Where it is nice it is very nice in my opinion. Where it is chipped it has rust. Driver quality, not really nice enough for a concours car, but few plates 100 years old are. I saw it, I liked it, so I bid a good bit for it. I have no way to provide pictures, sorry. However, since it will most likely go to a MD resident local pick up with cash payment is most welcome or even preferred, or I can mail it. Item is offered with a no questions asked, money back in full upon unaltered return policy. Due to rarity I am asking $300.00 PPD in the USA. Shipping to USA only, customs forms are just too much hassle now. I will consider offers.

Email is best first contact at hwhite7860@aol.com phone is 301-349-2747 and evenings from 5-8 are best, I am out most days. I am not set up for paypal etc, USPS money orders get fast shipping. Thank you

There is a pair of these on ebay right now, the tag vendor wants $1800.00 for his pair which are a lil nicer than mine. But my one plate is 1/3 the price of one of his, and I am willing to consider offers, plus unlike him, I offer free shipping and charge no sales tax. While I believe mine is the better deal, I am willing to sweeten the deal even more by considering offers. What do you wish to pay? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived