dalef62

The resurrection of a 1950 Crosley Hotshot

Dale, I don't see a for sale sign. You had mentioned in an earlier post that you would sell it at the Crosley National Meet. Did you change your mind ;)?

It was in the flea market and it was sold this afternoon.   The car is going to Iowa to a longtime Crosley collector.   He actually took it for its maiden trip around the fairground 

Congrats on the sale, great to follow a project all the way through.  Thanks for taking us along!

Paul,

I went to YouTube and saw the video and posted a comment to take it down.  We will see if that work, otherwise I will file a copyright infringement form. 

Yes I did, but I just used initials.  I doubt that he reads the responses but it is worth a try.  To file a copyright form looks to be a PIA. 

Dale;

It appears that a good part of his videos are pictures pirated from this website.  Have you contacted a moderator from the site?  At least maybe he could get blocked from the site for his behavior!!