Interior restoration recommendations/Transport

dberkham

Hi,

I have a 50 Chrysler Windsor which is having body and paint work done as I write this. That leaves the interior, specifically, the door panels and arm rests. The rest of the inside is in remarkably good shape. The original wool seats are intact but I will probably be covering them to preserve them. They have no tears or rips. The carpet also will need to be replaced. I'd like to hear recommendations for restoring these items in the greater Phoenix area. So many car places down here its hard to find one who will give my Chrysler the TLC it deserves.

Also, I will be transporting the vehicle from Portland Oregon to Phoenix this fall. Any companies that you have dealt with in the past that have been good with enclosed transport is appreciated. My last transport experience was a nightmare.

Thanks.

David

Edited by dberkham (see edit history)

I've used Passport transport twice in the last year. They delivered exactly what they promised and handled both cars, a very nice 60 corvette turnkey survivor type car and 1936 Cord phaeton project car (rolling), very carefully. Picked up when they were suppose to and delivered within 2 weeks CA to NY. I'm very pleased. Their price was great as well. They will be my only call from now on. I have heard there are other good companies as well that I'm sure other members will chime in on. I've found going with the big guys pays off in the end.

Good luck.