1937 Buick Century jacking points

Guest Jon Barker

Guest Jon Barker

Hi, I have just joined the forum and this is my first post. The handbook I have shows 2 pictures of where to place the jack at the front and rear of the car if I need to change a wheel. The front one looks OK but the rear position appears to be to jack up the car right under the leaf spring. Does anyone know where the best jacking points are please ?

Hi Jon, welcome to the forum.

The handbook you have shows the correct jack points -- front jack arms just in front of coil springs & under the center of the the leaf spring in the rear.

The AACA Library in Hershey has plenty of material on the '37 Buick and a librarian with a common interest. :-) Reach out to us if you need help: critter@aacalibrary.org

-Chris

Guest Jon Barker
Hi Jon, welcome to the forum.

The handbook you have shows the correct jack points -- front jack arms just in front of coil springs & under the center of the the leaf spring in the rear.

The AACA Library in Hershey has plenty of material on the '37 Buick and a librarian with a common interest. :-) Reach out to us if you need help: critter@aacalibrary.org

-Chris

Thanks for the reply. I will pay the library a visit !