Saxon roadster model 14

Do you need just the housing for the rear drive, r do you need the gears as well? I think we've chatted abou this before, but I can't recall. I can loan you a casing that Walter Prichard had made, as a model for a local machine shop to recreate. Or zi can have someone do it. If need the gears, that's another story, but they're around. The AK unisparker, if you just get the case, can be easily adapted for de with a Petronix electronic ignition. I think I hav an adapter plate and all the ignition numbers. I can have another plate made for you. Because of he cost of getting a real unisparker, complete (about $800 fr the whole thing, last time I bought one) I'd recommend going electronic in a dummy AK shell.

Alex

Hi Alex, for the k2 ,I really need a upgraded cap! I have no rotor! Will a a K -3 cap do the same job? Will the K2 and the K3 parts interchange? Will the rotors interchange?

I have gears for the drive unit. No casting as yet. I will make my own version if nessary .i am still searching! They must be out there in waiting .

Regards, Gary

For the cap and rotor Try Tom Van Meeteren, 11026 E. County Road Y, Valley, NE 68064 - (402)359- 5762 / tsvanmeet@huntel.net. He specializes in NOS ignition ... The rotors, I believe, interchange. If that fails, I think I may have a set I could sell you, though they may be down in Florida, and if so, I won't get to them until the end of October. Again, I can loan you a gear case so you can have one made, or I can have a couple made and sell you one. And I do recommend the electronic conversion, because getting the small AK ignition parts, then getting them right, can be tricky.