The Legendary Model A Ford (Book 1999()

Guest ModelA_Ford

Guest ModelA_Ford

Want to catch up on some old fashion model A Fords? Im not much of a car guy myself so that is why im attempting to sell this book to someone who would put it to use and learn more about their interests. On Amazon this book sells new for $140 when in my case, this book has been read an estimated 2 times maximum in very good condition. Email me at celtics349520@gmail.com if you are interested. I will send you a picture of the books condition and its isbn to prove I do in fact have it. So please if you would like to be enlightened with these cool facts about these cars please buy this book and put it to use

Edited by ModelA_Ford (see edit history)

Guest ModelA_Ford

anyone want for this offer yet? I'm looking to get rid of it soon, needing money for some back to school clothes so I hope it goes soon.?

ModelA_Ford,

I hate to break the news to you but this book is still available new for $66 from Brattons, and probably still available as well from some other Model A Vendors. You are probably not going to find a buyer here at anything near what you are trying to sell it for. You might have better luck on Ebay or Amazon. Sometimes people pay more for something on those sites that it is available for elsewhere.