All Mechanical Parts for 1928 Dodge Standard Six 4 Door Sedan

Guest Antonio McDonough

Guest Antonio McDonough

I have for sale all the mechanical parts for a 1928 Dodge Standard Six 4 door sedan. Engine turns free. Front axle, Rear axle, transmission. Clutch assembly. Torque tube & driveshaft. All accessories on engine. Carb, starter, generator, manifolds. 4 wood wheels, solid, no rot. Tires are junk. Demountable rims. We didnt try to get it started. I'm sure that there is a restorer that would dearly love to have this drivetrain. Price is $400. We are in Western Michigan. Call Mr. Mike 269.953.2691 Monday -Thursday 9am-8pm. I'd hate to sell this to the scrapyard!

Guest Antonio McDonough

Actually Jason I totally screwed up with a typo right off the gitgo-Mr. Mike wants $600 for all parts & it's my faux pas. but that shouldn't totally kill the deal. not sure if he's willing to separate individual pieces & parts. What's the $ value of these components? (FWIW I'm a Model A guy & I know what those parts are worth!) Mike doesn't have email. The only reason I'm on a computer is that I am on vacation & at a motel in Birch Run MI with my better half & I can get it to kinda work. Give Mr. Mike a call & see what he says. Please respect the posted days/hours as he's a busy guy & these are his non-working hours. I'm still trying hard to figure out this forum so please be patient with me. Cheers, Antonio.