Honestly, what were they thinking?

Ames63

Scanning Craigslist as usual. Wife will kill me if I buy another car, but ran across this one for an 89 Reatta.

89 buick reatta

I have to ask honestly what were they thinking when they painted this one. It's ok I guess if you are a lady, but if you are a man please turn in your man card before you drive this one

00j0j_5tbgvMfqVGq_600x450.jpg

Guest Kitskaboodle

Not that bad really. The wheels are a little Honda/Ricerish but other than that I kind of like it. :) I'm secure enough in my manhood to drive it. I'm even digging that lazy "S" design behind the passenger side window. I would even take that puppy down to Van Nuys and parade it at the All GM car show. Heck, I would even feel comfortable parking next to Erv's car. :). Kit

Not that bad really. The wheels are a little Honda/Ricerish but other than that I kind of like it. :) I'm secure enough in my manhood to drive it. I'm even digging that lazy "S" design behind the passenger side window. I would even take that puppy down to Van Nuys and parade it at the All GM car show. Heck, I would even feel comfortable parking next to Erv's car. :). Kit

Bring her on down! At least it is a Reatta and not a cheap Trans Am wanna be.

Guest Furman83

Wow!! And to think I did not sell my car to a gentleman who wanted to put "22's" on my Reatta as I did not want to tarnish the Reatta Image.