Dodge Brothers Australia run 14 th july

robert b

Ok guys you wont believe how hard it has been to load ant thing on the web here over the past few days the dam thing just keeps droping out and they cant seem tho fix it . There are about 6 pics of cars that didn't load , Ray your car is one of them , will try to load more soon . regards Bob

How about this. I can be in the middle of an email or forum reply and it will all disappear to be replaced with my 'Orange' home page - but in FRENCH!

I suspect it is a ploy by the E.U. to show that they will still have power over us Brits; even if we leave their happy band!;)

Edited by R.White (see edit history)

post-92327-143142123039_thumb.jpgThis car is a model 124 of 1297 with D series motor ,single plate clutch and SAE gear box. This cay is now in the forth generation of the Key's family of Federal Northern NSW and is original with only a motor rebuild of recent. A true one owner car.

post-92327-143142123184_thumb.jpgNow this is something a little different ,a 1917 speedster owned by Cled Davies of Melbourne Victoria , Cled and his good Lady travelled many thousands of miles to attend the weekend run and every one was happy to see them there .This car is quite a performer on the road .

post-92327-143142123213_thumb.jpgI know this not a Dodge Brothers vehicle but until my NEW 128 is on the road soon this is my daily transport ,a 1929/30 Ford model AA 30cwt truck, (at least Dodge Brothers did build a hell of a lot Ford cars before their own, ha ha ha ) I don't see myself as too much as traitor to the march in using this truck in the mean time . Well at least it is Vintage an one can not argue with that .It is really a good truck ,ops going to far there , bad Bob.. regards Bob

[ATTACH=CONFIG]206602[/ATTACH]I know this not a Dodge Brothers vehicle but until my NEW 128 is on the road soon this is my daily transport ,a 1929/30 Ford model AA 30cwt truck, (at least Dodge Brothers did build a hell of a lot Ford cars before their own, ha ha ha ) I don't see myself as too much as traitor to the march in using this truck in the mean time . Well at least it is Vintage an one can not argue with that .It is really a good truck ,ops going to far there , bad Bob.. regards Bob

A marvellous turnout of Dodge Brothers vehicles. Brian, I am rather confused by the model numbers that you give. This is simply because I have always thought my car was a 116; this is what the wheelbase measures. I guess I have got it wrong somewhere. My car is 1926 construction but falls within the 1927 series. It has the 5 bearing 'C' engine. Chassis no. A791-370. A two unit 6 volt car.

Can you advise me please?

Ray.

Edited by R.White (see edit history)

A marvellous turnout of Dodge Brothers vehicles. Brian, I am rather confused by the model numbers that you give. This is simply because I have always thought my car was a 116; this is what the wheelbase measures. I guess I have got it wrong somewhere. My car is 1926 construction but falls within the 1927 series. It has the 5 bearing 'C' engine. Chassis no. A791-370. A two unit 6 volt car.

Ray.

Will send you more information as soon as this dam thing will load it , to many mega bitts , have to cut them down . bob

Ray.[/quote

Ray did the pages that I posted make things any clearer for you as to the model numbers .Bob

Hi Bob. This amounts to the first information I have seen regarding dates of model No.s etc. There is a lot to take in so I have not responded to you. What I can say is that at the moment I am still confused but I will try and make sense of it all. Thanks for posting it.

Ray.

Hi Bob. This amounts to the first information I have seen on the forum regarding dates of model No.s etc. There is a lot to take in so I have not responded to you very quickly. What I can say is that at the moment I am still a bit confused with 124 coming after 126 but I will try and make sense of it. It looks like I was right in thinking my car has no model number but I agree that quoting the engine prefix is completely wrong. It looks like 116 is about the nearest we can get. Thanks for posting it.

Ray.