Forum Breakfast South Bend Wrap up

JohnD1956

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but with all the butterfingers (from toast? Vegemite? bacon?) around, we may need to consider instituting a "no glass" rule. It almost sounded like one of those celebrations where people are intentionally throwing glasses around.

Rules?!?!?! We don't need no stinkin rules!!!! I was sorry to see gifts getting broken but it was kinda funny by the time John Scheib threw that candle holder on the ground...And now Stevo's glass gift from last year gets broken too. LOL...

Just joking John... but I did think it was kinda funny when that thing burst into a billion shards.

I think we need to ask the NMC to add "buick forum" name to the Registration form so it gets printed on our name tags?

That's just a 5(five) year old idea!

I wrote my Forum name on my tag. Dandy Dave!

Rules?!?!?! We don't need no stinkin rules!!!! I was sorry to see gifts getting broken but it was kinda funny by the time John Scheib threw that candle holder on the ground...And now Stevo's glass gift from last year gets broken too. LOL...

Just joking John... but I did think it was kinda funny when that thing burst into a billion shards.

John did WHAT??!!!!!~ rofl.gif Dayummm...Sounds like I missed a good one......

John did WHAT??!!!!!~ rofl.gif Dayummm...Sounds like I missed a good one......

Yeah, he done dood it. And I done watched the whole thing....:o I just feel so sorry for the candle holder, or the holder of the candle...Well, all y'all knows what I means... Dandy Dave!

Guest wildcat465
I think we need to ask the NMC to add "buick forum" name to the Registration form so it gets printed on our name tags?

That's just a 5(five) year old idea!

Well, a lot of the NMC members lurk here, maybe...

I wrote my Forum name on my tag. Dandy Dave!

I did too, or else no one knows who I am.

Back to the candle holder - it just levitated of the table. I just happened to be closest. I never had a hand on it, or the table. That's the truth. Must have been Lamar's spirit. That's my theory. John

LMFAO I figured 'something' would get blamed on me even if I wasn't there. Somebody must have opened the bottle of clear liquid and let my spirit out.

Stealth Bob, don't worry about it. I should have been there and it would not have been broken. Sad to say I was at the first forum breakfast ( one of the organizers) but due to family commitments, not able to attend since Flint. Again, maybe in the near future.

Stevo