1935 Chevrolet Master 2dr. sedan VIN.

Guest Ron B.

Guest Ron B.

Where and what does it look like the location of the vin. number on a 35 Chevrolet master 2dr. sedan? A picture will help me. Thanks Ron. (rrbedard@charter.net)

Where and what does it look like the location of the vin. number on a 35 Chevrolet master 2dr. sedan? A picture will help me. Thanks Ron. (rrbedard@charter.net)

Small aluminum tag is located on the passenger side floorboard next to the battery opening. They`re usually in bad shape and hard to read. Good Luck... Tom

Guest Ron B.
Small aluminum tag is located on the passenger side floorboard next to the battery opening. They`re usually in bad shape and hard to read. Good Luck... Tom

How was the aluminum tag attached with screws, rivets? I can't see where anything was on my floor around passenger side.

Ron, my `35 master and `36 master and standard Chevys are all in the same place. If you were sitting in the passenger seat your right foot should be right on top of it. Tag is screwed to floor sheet metal on the right and center of battery opening. I`d say look at the under side for screw tips but wood is between the frame and floor sheet metal. Does your title have a vin. number or like here in Texas, pre-war(1942 and earlier) cars were registered by engine number. Tom