1991 Radio

Guest hopair

Guest hopair

For a 1991 Reatta...I'm looking for a radio with working cassette and a working C/D player.

Also a tan drivers side door panel with no cracks.

Can anyone help with cleaning the gear selector window from the inside beside the shift lever.

Last owner spilled coffee and can't disassemble the console.

Guest steveskyhawk

I have a 1991 Reatta radio that was overhauled by M&R Electronics in Saginaw (2009) Price is $225 which includes USPS Prioriy Mail service. This radio includes an overhauled casertte player. CD player never came in 91 except as a slave unit. A 1990 model Reatta can be quite easily upgraded to have the optional CD but not so the 91. I can help with console work. A passenger side door panel shouldnt be too hard to find but shipping will be pricey. Where are you located?

Guest hopair

Hey Bushwacker> Would this be for sale and are there wire harnesses available/required? It looks like it would fit existing radio space.

Hey Bushwacker> Would this be for sale and are there wire harnesses available/required? It looks like it would fit existing radio space.

It will fit as a perfect replacement for a 1990/91 Reatta and no extra harness is needed. The radio unit isn't easy to come by but Steve (steveskyhawk) may have one available. E-mail/call him (see his signature above).

FWIW...Below is a very similar radio as the previous image but with an equalizer and the aux input that I use to connect either my iPod or my cell phone for a hands free conversation (this is in one of my cars).

eq-radio-4_thumb.jpg

Guest hopair

I'm new at this forum and don't know if my replies get through. I could use help on console(coffee spilled and got under shift indicator). I'm located in Acton, MA 01720 re: driver door panel. Sorry if repeated message.

I'm new at this forum and don't know if my replies get through. I could use help on console(coffee spilled and got under shift indicator). I'm located in Acton, MA 01720 re: driver door panel. Sorry if repeated message.
Welcome to the forum! Instructions for taking the shift indicator apart can be found here:

Body - Center Console - Reatta Owners Journal