FOR SALE: 1931 DH6 parts for emergency sale....

keiser31

Water heater blowout sale.....literally! We need a water heater for our house and money for other bills, so I am offering some tough to find 1931 DH6 parts from my stash (which I rarely do).

Dash instrument cluster minus gas gauge and needs restoration....$50.00.

Ram cap with missing face plus a 1936 body/face assembly with good horns to use for repairs....$150.00.

Speedometer with spinning dial, but needs restoration....$50.00.

Not trying to hard sell, but I am desperate to raise some quick funds. If you don't see what you need/want, ask me and I will look further into my stuff for your needs. If you think my prices are too high, offer me a close offer. All items will need for shipping to be paid by purchaser. Thanks. John (541) 535-1890....keiser31@charter.net

post-37352-143142006284_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142006293_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142006302_thumb.jpg

post-37352-14314200631_thumb.jpg

post-37352-143142006318_thumb.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

John, Would you have a cable for that speedo? We need the speedo head end. Apperantly this is a rare size. As you know we are working on a DG8 and our head looks just like yours.

Jack, I don't have a speedometer cable, but if you can use any part of the speedometer, I will send it to you. You have helped me out in the past and the least I can do is to pass it on. John

I could use a set of Bumperettes for my DH sedan. Any extra hanging about?

Fresh out of extra bumperettes at this point. I have a set for my car that will be a bear to extract the broken off bolts. I will certainly keep an eye out for those for you. John

Thanks for the offer John. We have already had the speedometer restored. But the guy that was making us a cable broke the part where the flex cable connects the nut to the head (ferrel ?). The owner has not yet brought this to me so I don't know all of my options for repair, but the cable guy has not been able to get us hooked up and this is what he does. Some speedo shop in Tacoma.

Hope you get the hot water going.

Fresh out of extra bumperettes at this point. I have a set for my car that will be a bear to extract the broken off bolts. I will certainly keep an eye out for those for you. John

Thanks, John. I hope these are easier to find than the early 1930 DD wire wheels that I still need for my roadster.

Water heater blowout sale.....literally! We need a water heater for our house and money for other bills, so I am offering some tough to find 1931 DH6 parts from my stash (which I rarely do).

Dash instrument cluster minus gas gauge and needs restoration....$50.00.

Ram cap with missing face plus a 1936 body/face assembly with good horns to use for repairs....$150.00.

Speedometer with spinning dial, but needs restoration....$50.00.

Not trying to hard sell, but I am desperate to raise some quick funds. If you don't see what you need/want, ask me and I will look further into my stuff for your needs. If you think my prices are too high, offer me a close offer. All items will need for shipping to be paid by purchaser. Thanks. John (541) 535-1890....keiser31@charter.net

does it have the bottom on it , Radiator Ram? thanks

does it have the bottom on it , Radiator Ram? thanks
The 1931-34 cap has the bottom piece of cupped brass in great shape, but will need a correct clip. Here is what is under it at the moment....

post-37352-143142020117_thumb.jpg