Parting: 1973 Electra 225 4 door

Brad Conley

Just as the title says, I'm parting out a 1973 Electra. I'm keeping the interior, wheels and a few other minor pieces, the rest is going away one way or the other. The only thing I don't have are the heads, intake manifold and engine block. Everything, and I mean everything else is there.

We are going to SB, so if you want something and are making the trip also, you can let me know and we'll meet up there. Shipping would be a whole lot cheaper as there would be none!

Guest 2DR ELECTRA D.D.C

How much for whats left?..hows the rust in pans.clip and doors?..any pics?.thanks..Greg

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Packing for South Bend all evening after work today. This is an Ohio car all it's life, hence there is rust. Trunk is gone on drivers side but center and passenger side sections don't look too bad. Haven't got the interior out yet to determine if the floors are any good. Doors have surface rust along the bottom shell, skins look pretty good. Fenders have patch panel size rust behind the wheels in typical areas. Wheel skirts look solid as do the quarters. Hood and deck lid have various size holes, all repairable. I'll try to attach some photos here.

NOTE - FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN SOLD.

I'd take $700 for it...it's worth that much scrap, twice that to a derby guy. Pickup in the central Ohio area.

post-31326-143142020766_thumb.jpg

post-31326-143142020789_thumb.jpg

post-31326-143142020832_thumb.jpg

post-31326-143142020873_thumb.jpg

post-31326-143142020893_thumb.jpg