1958-1962 Chevy Corvette "trap door" oil pan N.O.S or Excellent used.

I'm looking for a Super nice original undented, A minor ding or 2 are fine or NOS oil pan for my 1960 corvette. Mine has had an amateur repair I could doctor up but would rather replace. The GM part numbers that should work are 3789629, 3736615, 3769761 or possibly 359937. Please check and see if you have one so I can get my car on the road this summer.

I Would really like to buy one of these pans if anyone has one. The last NOS one I saw at auction went for just under 400. I would have bid on that one but I didn't know I needed one at that time. I will give that for an NOS one if you have it. I will give 250.00 for a used one if it doesn't have any damage or rust. I can cobble up what I have but I want to do it right.

Yeah I saw that, then I looked at completed listings and saw what they really sell for. Even Being fuel injected one would have to almost be a fool to spend that much on an oil pan unless it was Gold plated from GM. You can buy a rebuildable 58 Fuel Injected Vette Motor with a pan right now for 900.00 on there. If I lived closer to the motor and the pan was good I would buy the motor and swap out the pans then sell the motor. I mean mine still holds Oil and can be Fixed but it will still be a fixed Oil pan. I know a really good welder that could probably fix it for under 500 but I would rather replace it with a more virgin pan. If you look he has had both of them for quite some time. They come up last on a newly listed first search. That's the guys that give Ebay and the old car hobby a bad name.