Sign in to follow this  
daytona

Pebble Beach Tour d'Elegance

This is probably a crazy question but thought I would ask anyway. If anyone entering their car at Pebble Beach this year and is going on the tour beforehand we would like to get ride in the back seat of whomever may have us. My brother and I would be glad to help in anyway we can, he has a lot of knowledge in British cars and I, well it’s all over place (mechanically) we can wash detail polish get coffee or whatever. I know its long shot but it never hurts to ask, references can be given. Member of AACA, CCCA, Cadillac LaSalle club, Lincoln owners club and others. Please PM me or email me at martin@abouttimect.com

It's a 70 mile tour with several stops. FYI, it's $200 a head for passengers to ride along. I'm full up, or I'd take you.

Thanks for the info Barry, $200 a head seems very reasonable compared to buying a car, restoring, delivering to Pebble, etc:). It’s less than the ticket to get in and I would MUCH rather ride in a car than look at them. Thanks again.

Thanks for the info Barry, $200 a head seems very reasonable compared to buying a car, restoring, delivering to Pebble, etc:). It’s less than the ticket to get in and I would MUCH rather ride in a car than look at them. Thanks again.

Good luck, I was fortunate to be able to drive the tour last year for a friend in Mercer Raceabout we take care of and show it for him at the Concours. If you get the chance do both as they are world class events.