1937 Lincoln Zephyr superheterodyne phlico model L-1560 Radio Needs new home!!

dynacycle

I have been storing this in the garage way too long!!.....................................<<<<<<<< SOLD

Someone here must be in need of this beauty.

1938 L-1560 Lincoln Zephyr Radio...........<< DATE CORRECTION

post-94647-143141959057_thumb.jpg

FS / or trade

interests : Motorized bicycles pre 1950's

Bicycles form the late 1890's

Thanks

Fred

in California

post-94647-14314195904_thumb.jpg

post-94647-143141959046_thumb.jpg

post-94647-14314195905_thumb.jpg

post-94647-143141959054_thumb.jpg

Edited by dynacycle (see edit history)

Hello Fred, It looks a very nice radio and is actually a 1938. The radio itself is very similar to a 1937 but the control head is different and this one is a 1938. If it is useful to any purchaser I have a set of installation instructions that I could copy or scan. Regards....Colin Spong (England)

Dynacycle,

Thanks for the offer but I already have a radio installed although it is trashed. No speaker either. Even though my former life of making a living was as an electronic techie (at least that is how it started out) I really don't want to spend the time to bring it back for AM. My thinking is to use the head or control unit in a secretive fashion and modern radio to get the 50's and 60's tunes I like. When I finish with the '38 it will have a number of modern things going on where no one can see. I can't afford a full on to original restoration. No, it will not be a street rod.

What are you asking for it? I have 38 coupe all original, just got first aaca preservation award.

Thanks for your interest C. Douglas Johnson I'm asking 100 + shipping but JimZepher pm me first. If he declines its yours.

• 9 months later...