What is the make and model of this car? (picture taken in 1931 in Norway)

Guest kfane

Guest kfane

post-94653-143141957294_thumb.jpg

I'm writing an article about my great grandad that was a taxi driver in 1931. I'm curious about what car and model this car is. Thanks to everyone that would help me to find it out.

Regards

Edited by kfane (see edit history)

Guest kfane
Looks like you might be having some trouble posting the photo? Please try again. But if it still doesn't work I would be happy to do it for you if you email me a copy of the photo you want posted. ozstatman@gmail.com

I have edited my post now. Is the picture visible now?

kfane; although your picture doesn't offer much identifying detail, there is one standout feature that someone should recognise; i.e. and that feature is on the front right fender. When enlarged, the front right fender appears to have a raised center cross-section. It is very noticeable, and very unique. I believe the late teens or early twenties Dodge had a front fender with a similarly unique raised section, but I can't be sure this is it. Perhaps a Dodge fan could elaborate. regards; Jerry Janson, North Carolina.

Guest kfane
My guess is Oakland 1925-1926,The split front window wasn`t used on many cars after 1927 I think.

Leif in Sweden.

Oh, thanks! I have searched after pictures of Oakland and there are many similars to that one.