My experience with AAAdvantage auto transport

pweston

I had a car transported from California to PA I received a quote from AAAdvantage Auto Transport. I sent the contract in and the same day stated they had mis-quoted me and needed an extra $100. We split the difference. 14 days after that the car was picked up, 44 days later( 58 days total ) the car was delivered. During the process I got several diffent answers and reasons from several different people. Their" Modern Fleet of Trucks" do break down and are not all equipped (As Stated) with tracking systems. I can not recomend this transport company. Thought someone should know

Guest stude8

Could have been worse, a friend had a car shipped from PA to IL several years ago and when the truck was several days overdue a few calls finally disclosed the car was being held for ransom until the seller (a crook) who arranged shipping paid up what was due. He finally got the car a week later after threatening to get on a plane and come get the car by force.<BR>There are a lot of crooks out there.

Had a car transported here from Ohio last weekend. I used a local towing service I trust and have used for years. They rollbacked the car home in a little over a day at $1.10/mile. Transporting one cross-country might get a little expensive doing it that way, but sending someone after it who you know and do business with counts for something.